These days are trying times; and for a lot of e-retailers, this is probably the biggest challenge we’ve ever had to face since the inception of eCommerce. For one, the only thing we are certain about right now is that we know that even after this pandemic is solved, our normal lives are changed forever. While we can only speculate how things are going to evolve from here or when it is going to end, it is imperative now more than ever, to take necessary measures to adapt your business to this changing landscape.
That said, in today’s episode, Kunle talks about 11 ways you should follow to keep your eCommerce business afloat in the wake of COVID-19.
1. Stay safe – life is more important than anything else.
2. Assess your supply chain and delivery partners .
3. Governments will want eCommerce to function .
4. Write to your customers immediately .
5. Organise remote working .
6. Communicate with your 3PL partners.
7. Ensure your Warehouse staff is safe .
8. Reach out to all service providers, see if you can secure any payment holidays .
9. It is not business as usual and so be empathetic in all of your communications, social media, email, etc .
10. Stay abreast on grants, loans and support from the government. 11. Facebook business grants .
Now is a golden opportunity for a lot of brands to be human. This is the time to really show and open your vulnerabilities, and be honest and show that you essentially care.
The eCommerce GrowthAccelerator Mastermind Facebook Group has just launched.
It is a community…
✔️ for founders and experts passionately involved in eCommerce
✔️ for the truly ambitious wanting to make an impact in the markets they serve
✔️ for those willing and open to help and share with other members
Here is where to apply to join the Facebook group
This episode is brought to you by:
This episode is brought to you by Klaviyo – a growth marketing platform that powers over 25,000 online businesses.
Direct-to-Consumer brands like ColourPop, Huckberry, and Custom Ink rely on Klaviyo.
Klaviyo helps you own customer experience and grow high-value customer relationships right from a shopper’s first impression through to each subsequent purchase, Klaviyo understands every single customer interaction, and empowers brands to create more personalized marketing moments.
Find out more on klaviyo.com/2x.
This episode is brought to you by Rewind – the #1 Backup and Recovery App for Shopify and BigCommerce stores that powers over 25,000 online businesses.
Direct-to-Consumer brands like Gymshark and Movement Watches rely on Rewind.
Cloud based ecommerce platforms like Shopify and BigCommerce do not have automatic backup features. Rewind protects your store against human error, misbehaving apps, or collaborators gone bad with Automatic backups!
For a free 30-day trial, Go to Rewind.io,
reach out to the Rewind team via chat or email and mention ‘2x ecommerce’